Never Fail Fudge Recipe
- 2/3 c. undiluted evaporated milk
- 1-2/3 c. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1-1/2 c. diced marshmallows
- 1-1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans
- Combine evaporated milk, sugar and salt in saucepan.
- Heat to boiling, and then cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add marshmallows, chocolate chips, vanilla and chopped pecans.
- Beat vigorously for 1 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into buttered 9-inch square pan.
When cooled cut into squares.
Author: Sister Roberta Haby
Date First Published: 05/21/2010
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes
Yield: 10 to 12 depending on size