Instant Pudding Salad Recipe
- 1 (16-oz.) can sliced peaches
- 1 (14-oz.) can cubed pineapple
- 1 (3-1/2-oz.) pkg. vanilla instant pudding
- 2 diced apples
- 5 bananas
- 1 or 2 c. pecans
- 1 pt. strawberries, frozen or fresh
- Any other fresh fruit in season: grapes, watermelon, cherries.
- Combine canned fruits with pudding.
- Add apples, bananas, pecans, strawberries, etc.
Note: This recipe can be varied according to one’s taste and available fruit. Can be made day before serving but do not add bananas until ready to serve.
Date First Published: 05/21/2010
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 120 minutes
Yield: 6 to 8 servings