- 1 (7-oz.) jar marshmallow crème
- 2/3 c. evaporated milk
- 1/4 c. butter or margarine
- 1-1/2 c. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans
- Combine marshmallow creme, evaporated milk, butter, sugar and salt in 2-quart saucepan.
- Bring to full boil, stirring constantly.
- Continue to boil over moderate heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in chocolate morsels and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in pecans and pour into greased 8-inch pan and let harden.
Note: For a variation, substitute butterscotch morsels.
Author: Sister Agnes Mary Klar
Date First Published:05/21/2010
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes