Carrot Jello Salad Recipe
- 2 (3-oz.) boxes (or 1 large. box) Lemon Jello
- 1 (20-oz.) can crushed pineapple
- 4 or 5 med. carrots, finely shredded
- 1 c. pecans
- 1/2 tsp. salt, if desired
- Make Jello as directed on box, using drained pineapple juice instead of cold water. Set aside to cool.
- Add the finely shredded carrots, chopped pecans, crushed pineapple and dash of salt.
- Refrigerate, stirring several times until the Jello is slightly thickened and the fruit and nuts are well mixed.
- Continue to refrigerate for 5 hours or until firm.
Date First Published: 05/21/2010
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 300 minutes